Monday, January 16, 2012

Let's Scrap weekly challenge 1-11-12

The sketch......


the layout...............











My son Jaco, just started High School (Gr. 8) this pictures was taken on Thursday 1-12-12 and Friday 1-13-12.
The first day of orientation they had to put on their uniform inside-out and back-to-front.
Day 2: He had to dress like a Hobo and beg for food. His "sign" said the following: "Food for money, my family is very hungry" on the other side it said "Money for booze (at least I'm honest!)
I had to cut some of his old clothes to make him look like a hobo!
Day 3: Boot Camp: they had to dress like "wounded" soldiers. He cut the small pieces of felt and I stuck it down on his t-shirt. His sister did the "wound" on his arm with make-up!!!!!!!

Paper: Colormates, Bobunny, DCWV and Bazzill Dots
Giraffe stencil used for title
"Ferrum"All my memories fabric stickers
97% Complete stickers from 7 Gypsies
String
I copied the little monster from their program cover on to the camo-paper and cut it out to stick on the front of the little booklet that holds the info about the orientation.

No comments:

Post a Comment