Here is the recipe for these yummy chocolate cupcakes:
Simply Perfect Chocolate Cupcakes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: about 2 1/2 dozen cupcakes
160 calories/cupcake (without frosting)
Scratch-Made Chocolate Cupcakes that are Moist, Deeply Chocolatey, and So Easy to Make! These Cupcakes have a Slightly Domed Top and a Fluffy Texture, but are Sturdy enough to stand up to your Favorite Buttercream.
§ 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
§ 1 cup all purpose flour
§ 1/2 cup cake flour
§ 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
§ 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
§ 1 teaspoon baking soda
§ 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
§ 1 cup (2 sticks) cold unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
§ 4 eggs
§ 1 cup greek yogurt
§ 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place the first 7 (dry) ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
3. Mix in the butter on low speed, until the mixture resembles moist crumbs.
4. Stir in the eggs, greek yogurt and vanilla, scraping the bottom and sides of the bowl to be sure all the ingredients are well-combined.
5. Fill lined cupcake wells just over half full (approx. 1/4 cup of batter).
6. Bake for 15 minutes, or until a cake tester inserted in the center of a cupcake comes out clean or with moist crumbs.
7. Cool completely before frosting.
These cupcakes are fabulous topped with Chocolate Swiss Meringue Buttercream or Vanilla Swiss Meringue Buttercream!
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin