Monday, April 25, 2011

Week #59 - 'Butterfly Wishes' The Shabby tea Room


Week #59 - 'Butterfly Wishes'

Welcome shabby friends - so happy you're here!  Today brings Pattie as our host here in the Tea Room, and she chose this pretty little inspiration photo for us all ...



... and asks that we create a card or project based on the inspiration photo and use BUTTERFLIES!  You need not use the colors from the inspiration photo unless you want to :)
Here is my Layout:

Paper: BoBunny Gabriella and Dots and Stripes
Butterflies: K&Co and BoBunny
Stickers: BoBunny
The swirls is from celeb8sa and I cut it into pieces to use on both pages.
Title: My minds eye.
This is my daughter Theresa: Matric Farewell 2010





2 comments:

  1. WOW! Awesome layout! I so wish I could do those!?

    Thanks for sharing with us this week at The Shabby Tea Room ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous GORGEOUS layout! Thanks so much for sharing with The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete