Monday, September 30, 2013

Pumpkin Gift Box

I am entering this project for 3 challenges...
Wild Orchid Crafts
http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com/2013/09/challenge-86inspired-by-autumn.html
The Shabby Tea Room
http://www.theshabbytearoom.blogspot.com/2013/09/week-186-oh-my-pumpkin.html
with this photo inspiration..

Cupcake Inspirations
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/09/challenge-230.html
with this photo inspiration...


Here is my take on these challenges....



























Paper: Colormates, K&Co and Striped vellum
All patterns for pumpkin Gift Bag, Pumpkins, fairy and Mushroom from Silhouette America
Ink: Colorbox
Flowers and Pearls: Wild Orchid Crafts
Brads: Basic Grey
Twine: We are Memory Keepers
Burlap from my stash

6 comments:

  1. Wow! This is fantastic! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh how darling!! Great take on the inspiration. I just love it :) Thanks so much for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karien, such a beautiful project !! I love how you used burla for this one:)Thanks so much for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room :)xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is amazing,so beautiful
    thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! This is amazing!! What a great use of this week's colors at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow... your gift box is amazing.
    Love it!

    Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete