Monday, December 3, 2012

The Wedding Cake


I have done this layout for my daughter's Wedding Album using a sketch from Let's Scrap...

Let's Scrap

http://letsscrap.ning.com/photo/the-cake?commentId=2186252%3AComment%3A930302&xg_source=msg_com_photo

The Cake

My daughter's wedding cake. My BFF and I baked and decorated the cake. I even used spellbinders to do the embossing on the top and bottom layer of the cake and I used a dressmakers wheel to do the middle layer of the cake. The butterflies was bought from a local craft store.
Paper: K&Co and textured cardstock
Doilie from my stash
Butterflies and border: Martha Stewart punches
Metal butterfly: HOTP
White die-cut flowers: Memory box Inc
Flowers and Pearl brads: Doodle flowers and Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearls: Colorstories

Here is a few close-ups of the Cake...









































No comments:

Post a Comment