Friday, August 31, 2012


I am entering this card for 2 challenges.......
Cupcake Craft Challenges

http://cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.com/2012/08/cupcake-207-flowers.html
&
Wild Orchid Challenge
http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com/2012/08/challenge-57summer-flowers.html

Here is my take on these challenges.....
































































My daughter is getting married on the 13.10.2012 and this is the card I made for them....
it has pockets both sides....
The one side holds the tag with the message and the back pocket will hold the gift voucher I bought them as a wedding gift.

Paper: K&Co, Colormates & Textured Cardstock
Image: Lili of the Valley
Flowers and diamante: Wild Orchid Crafts
Stamps: Just Rite Stamps
Dies: Spellbinders
Colorbox Inks

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card and design,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card and I love that lotv stamp. Your coloring is AWESOME. I want to buy that stamp I just have not done it yet....Great Card

    ReplyDelete