Saturday, February 25, 2012

Grab a Cup

I am entering this project for 3 challenges.....
The Shabby Tea Room
http://www.theshabbytearoom.blogspot.com/2012/02/week-102-high-tea.html
with this photo inspiration....

&

Cupcake Craft Challenges
http://cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.com/2012/02/cupcake-180-fluffy-pink-cupcakes.html
&
Wild Orchid Challenge
http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com/2012/02/week-43white-plus-1.html
Here is my take on these challenges.............


















Paper: Colormates, Creative Imaginations, textured cardstock and Basic Grey
Pattern for cup : My Time Made Easy
Picture of cupcake from Olga Kourniakti
Spellbinders for doilie and circle on the cup
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Punches: Martha Stewert
Ink: Ranger
Leafy stamp from Basic Grey
Seam binding for the bow

10 comments:

  1. This is fabulous!! I love the strawberry image cupcake image!! This is just perfect for the Shabby Tea Room challenge!!
    hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is just beautiful! Love the teacup and those pretty flowers with the cupcake image. Thanks for joining us at Cupcakes. keeley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, stunning card, such a beautiful design and lush added detail! Thanks for joining in the fun at cupcke this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I love the dimensional tea cup and all those pretty pink roses! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Extraordinary! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fabulous, I like it a lot, many thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness these are absolutely adorable! I LOVE the cuppa card! Absolutely stunning! Thank you so very much for joining us at WOC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goorgeous!! Thanks for playing at WOC.
    Hugs Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and reporting!
    Keep up the good works guys I've incorporated you guys to our blogroll.
    My website : absolutely free online psychic readings

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is not mу first tіme to pау a vіѕit thiѕ
    web ѕіtе, і am visіting this sіte dаilly and tаkе fastidious facts from hегe every day.


    my homepаge ... facebook cuenta gratis

    ReplyDelete