Monday, March 21, 2011

Challenge 89 at Let's Scrap

Posting my challenge REALLY early, but I have errands to run this AM and wanted to get it up for you all to work on.
My challenge to you today is called Scrap Forward. You know how we move the time on the clocks in spring an hour ahead for Daylight Savings? I’m not sure if all states or countries do this, but hopefully you’re familiar with it. Some people use a nickname for this called “Spring Forward”. 
Well, I’m going with that sort of theme. I challenge you to go back to the last layout or project you loaded into the Let’s Scrap gallery. Then move to the layout or project loaded right after yours (which will be to the left of your layout in the gallery).
Rules:
  1. To participate in my Scrap Forward Challenge, you will need to scraplift the layout or project loaded right after your last layout in the gallery.
  2. You don’t have to scraplift it exactly. Just pick something you like about that layout or project and use it in a layout or project of your own. It can be the colors, the theme, the photo placement, or any technique or embellishment they may have used. Anything you liked about it.
Here is Shelly's card


Her is my card I scraplifted from the above card, used LO sketch 3-16-11.

No comments:

Post a Comment